SB-40 FORUM Act Report
R.C. 3345.0214(A) Report Submitted by newbb电子平台
(1) newbb电子平台 has complied with R.C. 3345.0212* by taking the following actions:
- newbb电子平台 does not prohibit any member of the Campus Community from engaging in noncommercial expressive activity on campus, so long as the individual’s conduct is lawful and does not materially and substantially disrupt the functioning of the institution.
- newbb电子平台 does not charge a security fee to any students or student groups based on the content of their expression, the content of the expression of their invited guest, or the anticipated reaction to an invited guest’s expression.
- newbb电子平台 has adopted a policy on harassment that adheres to the R.C. 3345.0211 definition.
- newbb电子平台 has published in official communications and notices to students, 在其网站上, and in its orientation 项目 the policies, 规定, and expectations of students regarding free expression on campus.1
- newbb电子平台 has developed and distributed materials, 项目, and procedures about the policies, 规定, and duties of the institution regarding free expression on campus to individuals responsible for the education or discipline of students.
(2) newbb电子平台 has complied with R.C. 3345.0213 by taking the following actions:
- newbb电子平台 does not limit Campus Community speech to “free speech zones” or designate Outdoor Areas of 校园 where expressive activities are prohibited.
- newbb电子平台 has published criteria for view-point and content-neutral time, place and manner restrictions that provide for ample alternative means for expressive activity that allow for members of the campus community to spontaneously and contemporaneously assemble and distribute material.
(3) newbb电子平台 provides the following description of any barriers to or incidents of disruption of free expression occurring on campus, including attempts to block or prohibit speakers and any investigation of students or student groups on the basis of expression, including the nature of each barrier or incident and the disciplinary action, 如果有任何, taken against members of the campus community determined to be responsible for the barriers or incidents:
- There have been no reported barriers to or incidents of disruption of free expression occurring on campus. There have been no attempts to block or prohibit speakers. There have been no investigations of any students or student groups on the basis of expression.
(4) More information about newbb电子平台’s freedom of expression policies and corresponding resources available to the Campus Community may be found at http://www.OHIO.edu/student-affairs/expression.
*All terms used in this report conform to the definitions provided in ORC 3345.0211, effective March 24, 2021.
This report has been published in accordance with R.C. 3345.0214(B).
1 newbb电子平台 does not have a handbook.