雅典 is a small but eclectic city located among rolling hills, 流动的河流, a national forest and more. There’s a reason green is our main color; the most beautiful nature in Ohio is right at our doorstep.
About Ohio University
At Ohio University, we are proud to be ranked No. 1 in the state (and among the top 35 in the nation) for value. It’s not only our all-encompassing, fixed rate tuition and fees, it’s also the career outcomes we generate for students by ensuring every student has a set of experiences that prepare them for life after graduation.
- A four-year public institution located in 雅典, Ohio (in addition to 5 regional campuses across the state)
- More than 28,000 students across all campuses and online
- First university in the state to offer $0 tuition/fee increase over your 4 years
- A top producer of health professionals: Among the Top 10 largest 学校 of Nursing in the country and Ohio’s No. 1 provider of primary care physicians
- A powerhouse in communications and new media: Alumni have won 55 Pulitzer Prizes
雅典 Ranked Best College Town in the State
As the first university in the state to offer level-rate tuition, 住房, dining and fees locked in for 12 consecutive semesters, we also include graduation plans that ensure on-time graduation, and offer access to alumni-only scholarships for continuing education—as well as career counseling for life.